Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weekend feasting

Last weekend, I was dragged out of the home to go to town with the boyf. I was really tired already as it was already 6pm by the time he was done with his tuition. But the boyfriend was really insistent that he wanted to bring me out for a date (and also to buy his Marcella shirt at Cathay). I decided to be a nice girlfriend and agreed to go on the date with him :) 

The date started out bad because I was grouchy that I had to go out at 6pm to town (we don't live very near town) and I couldn't decide on what to eat for dinner.  But the boyf said that it was not the food that mattered but the companion, and that sort of make me cheer up a bit. 

We ( I mean I.) finally decided to dine at Jones the Grocer at Ion since there were no queues. 

I ordered the Fish of the day which was barramundi and he ordered some steak which was really really worth it, because the steak came with another whole chunk of meat which the boyf couldn't figure out what it was. It was either mutton or pork. The boyf totally enjoyed his steak+unknown meat while I didn't enjoy mine cos the fishy smell was just too strong.






After dinner, we walked around town, went to PS to find his shirts but he didn't like the shirts that were off the shelves, and was kinda disappointed. 

After walking around sometime, the boyf decided to be weird again and he requested to eat desserts. We walked around PS some more to find the desserts that he wanted to eat and we eventually settled for Modern Mexican at PS. 

I told the boyfr, if we hadn't discuss about when we were getting married, I would have thought that he was going to propose to me on that night because he was acting all weird the entire night. 
First, he was so insistent on going down town, which isn't his normal self. Second, he wanted to eat desserts after dinner, which again wasn't his normal self. Third, he didn't want to go back early so we had to walk around PS some more, which is still not his normal self. HAHA. 

But anyways, back to Modern Mexican, by the time we settled on the venue for our desserts, I was a little bit hungry and thus decided to order the grilled chicken quesadillas, while the boyf ordered the brownie and ice-cream. The brownie and ice-cream was so-so but the grilled chicken quesadillas was quite nice, tasted like pizza. 










































And there, we ended the night off with a couple-pic of us taken at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment