Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bullshit!


When a relationship has come to its end, somehow the either parties would lack the courage to initiate breakup and thus they would come up with the lamest, dumbest, most-selfish, brainless breakup lines. 

And mine was equally bullshit. And I can't believe that I had actually believed the reason my ex gave me when he initiated a breakup. Worst, I had even blamed myself for it. 

His reason for breaking up was because I didn't put in effort to visit his grandparents and parents when he was overseas for training. -_-

I should have given the ex two tight slaps when he said that to me. If he had visited mine when I was overseas, I would have been less angered. But how many times did he visit my parents and grandparents when I was overseas, hmmm... NONE. 

Please, if you are considering a break up with your partner, please be honest about the reason for the breakup. Or if you think you can't do the above, at least come up with a more convincing excuse. 


No comments:

Post a Comment