Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cafes & Restaurants that I want to go to!

1. Kombi Rocks

What drew my attention to this cafe was actually because there were an increasing number of couples renting their Kombi vans from the owners to have their wedding photoshoots taken! And I thought it was a really interesting and novel idea. (psst. the rental does not come cheap)

Kombi Rocks serves traditional Chinese food likes noodles and rice, and they even have simple Cze Char dishes.

Location: 66 Yio Chu Kang Road
Tel: 9008 6918

2. Bliss House

Bliss house is a theme restaurant located at Clarke Quay. I really want to go there because the interior is so beautiful (from pictures that I have seen online)!! It is like walking into your own fairytale, coupled with carriages and flowers etc. oh man I can't wait to visit this restaurant!

Location: 6 Eu Tong Seng Street
#03-21A The Central
Tel: 6225 5532

3. The Cajun King 

Do I even have to tell you want I want to go to this restaurant. SEAFOOD! CRABS! omg omg omg.

Location: 15-1, Jalan Riang

4. Strangers Reunion

I love cafes/restaurants with unique names. And this definitely has got to be a restaurant with an interesting name. A place where strangers reunite. From reviews, Strangers Reunion is quite famous for their coffees, but otherwise they do serve pretty decent food like sandwiches, pizzas, all-day-breakfast.

5. Wimbly Lu

Chocolate chocolate chocolate and deserts deserts deserts!

Location: 15-2, Jalan Riang Singapore 358987
Tel: 6289 1489


No comments:

Post a Comment