Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hitachi Hada Crie Cool

Hitachi Hada Crie Cool

Got this beauty tool a while ago off ebay at a price of approximately SGD200+. Singapore is retailing at SGD$499 and I thought it was crazily overpriced. Super delighted when I saw that it was selling almost at half the price over at ebay. 

Downside of getting it over at ebay is that the words on the gadget plus the manual is all in Japanese. But a simple google search will solve the problem! 




What this beauty gadget essentially does is that it is a facial cleansing and massage system. It cleanses deeply into pores to remove any last traces of dirt that it hidden in the pores and subsequently massages your products (lotions/moisturisers) into the skin resulting in better absorption of the products. Hada Cri consist of 4 functions ; cleanse, micropat, moisturize and refresh mode. You can read the explanation of the 4 different functions below. 

The head of this Hada Crie is made of Titanium to ensure no allergy reaction even to sensitive skin. For Hada Crie to function, it is important that the head and the sides of the tool is constantly in contact with the skin on your face and skin of the hand respectively. As each step takes about 5 minutes except for the Refresh mode which takes about 3 minutes, the whole cleansing process will last for 18 minutes. To ensure that you have really cleansed face, it is advisable to use this daily. Yes, 18 minutes sound like a really long duration, but I guess that's the sacrifice you have to make in order to have really clean and healthy skin. 



In the first and third step of the process, you will need to attach a piece of cotton wool onto the titanium head  with a plastic ring and this ring is provided in the box. I use my usual normal cotton pads but I guess it is important to use better quality cotton pads as some cotton pads may tend to fray if you swipe it continuously on your face.


I have only started using this last night (26 May 2013) and hence it's a little too early to give  a review on this product. As lazy as I am, I have started to incorporate this into my daily skincare regime and I hope this enthusiasm will last as I am really excited to see what this $200 investment can do for my skin.

Be gone, skin woes! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment