Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hong Kong Travelogue : Day 5

So here's the final day of my June Hong Kong trip and as I am writing this post, I am missing the days that I spent in Hong Kong, not having to worry about anything at all.

So this was my #ootd of my last day in Hong Kong.
Wearing my dungaree from Ms Selfridge and my Geek tee from random shop at Far East Plaza.



I had absolutely great hair day!

We decided to have the famous Tim Ho Wan for brunch.
It is located at the IFC mall. (Alight at Central MTR station).

In my honest opinion, I felt that it was not as good as I thought it should be and totally not worth queueing up for. I only enjoyed the pork bun which was really quite tasty (despite being someone who doesnt really like pork). 

After lunch, we went to search for the famous Pierre Herme macarons and boy, it was the best macarons I've ever tried! I hope they will eventually come to Singapore too. 





































And finally it was time to bid this country goodbye! :(
Hopefully I can have the opportunity to visit this country again to buy more cheap masks and makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment