Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Photoshoot #2 : The props 



I had a photo shoot some time last year in December and I had thoroughly enjoyed the process. It was tiring and at times stressful because you constantly have to think of the next pose. Even though the photographer may give you some pointers and tips on the ways to pose, I preferred to come up with my own poses so that the outcome would be more natural, more 'personalised'. I loved the pictures of the photoshoot so much and every time I look back at these pictures, they would definitely put a smile on my face.


The photoshoot was also quite cheap as I got it off Groupon. I only paid $15 for the voucher which came with 1.5hrs of photo shoot an 10 edited pictures. I paid an additional $68 on the day of the photoshoot to get all pictures (approx 200+ pictures) and 40-60 edited pictures, which I thought was still pretty reasonable.

So when Groupon offered another Groupon deal for photoshoot, I immediately had to get it! This time the photoshoot will be done by Firefly instead of Lumiere and I have chosen Fort Canning as the location. The photo shoot will be this coming Sunday and I am so excited for it!

In each photoshoot, besides the model themselves, I believed props are also very important to spice up the photoshoot. So previously, I had prepared the following as my props; -
- Bubbles
-Alphabets of our initials
-Big colourful umbrella
-Fake flowers

This time, I am going to prepare the following;-
-Alphabets of our initials
-Pinic mat
-'Suitcase'
-Balloons

(and still deciding on what else I can prepare)

So yesterday while shopping, I decided to buy a 'suitcase' and design it myself. So here's what I came up with.

From this....

The suitcase that I bought from Paper Market and some scrapbooking materials that I already had.


To this.....

What do you think? I love the final product but thought it would have been better if the 'K' and 'W' alphabets had a more vintage//rustic/floral feel to it.

But anyhows, I think the suitcase would look good in the photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment