Sunday, May 19, 2013

Brow Resurrection Natural 

Ugly brows have never really mattered to me, because I am not one who have been born with nice, tidy, dark brows. So I guess I got used to seeing my ugly brows and I thought they looked okay. I just had to keep it tidy by going for regular tweezing during facial sessions, and that was all I did for my brows. There are times when I would make an effort to draw them nicely, but that was only for special occasions.

However recently, I have been seeing how eye brows can change the entire look of a person. A nice neat dark eyebrows can lighten the whole look of the person. This was when I started to pay more attention to my own eyebrows and wondered how I could stand looking at myself in the mirror everyday with those eyebrows of mine.

A friend of mine happened to be obsessed with her brows and she had been telling me that she wants to try eye brow embroidery. This also coincided with a couple of bloggers reviewing the Brow Resurrection that they had gone for at Browhaus. After seeing this pictures of their eyebrows, man, I was tempted.

I kept thinking and mulling over it, did my research, looked at the reviews online and I finally decided to take the plunge and just do it!

My biggest concern was that I was afraid that this brow treatment would be similar to eyebrow tattoo. I did not want my eyebrow to fade to a blue-ish green after some time (as seen on some aunties). After the therapist assured me that it wouldn't, I excitedly gave her the go-ahead to start the treatment.

The whole treatment took about 1.5 hours (including the numbing cream + actual treatment) and because of the numbing cream that was applied 20 minutes earlier, the whole process was a pain-free one.

Some info of Brow Resurrection:

Brow Resurrection is our signature semi-permanent treatment, an advanced brow embroidery technique that is unique to Browhaus. It boasts a more detailed and natural stroke perfected by our dedicated Research and Development team, with a finer finish than normal brow embroidery.

So here are my before and after picture of my brows. 


Before 



After (about 1.5 hours later)





I totally loved my brows after the session and have not regretted it since. Everyday I look into the mirror with pride and I cannot help but keep staring at my brows. 
Even the boyfriend has commented that my new brows look nice on me. 

So, don't wait anymore and just do it! Every minute of procrastinating = every minute wasted to look beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment