Monday, September 5, 2016

Pregnancy Journey - Week 22

Was  at Week 22 as of 26 August 2016. 
The little one is not so little anymore and he is about 20cm. Totally can feel his little limbs karate-ing me. 

This week, the husband has managed to feel Caibaobao kicks. He was so happy, I wanted to tear when I saw how his face lit up with delight when he felt it. Having a child is really a blessing. 

This week, I also confirmed that Caibaobao hates Nutella. I thought all kids love it! Why Caibaobao?? Why???
Had already vomited twice after I took Nutella, And the second time I vomited, it was almost instantaneously after I finished my toast with Nutella. I hope Caibaobao grows to like it in the future because then I will have an easy time settling his breakfast when he's older. Hehe. 

People have also started giving up seats for me in the trains. I think my bump is getting slightly more obvious, though some people may still look confused and would look me up and down trying to confirm whether I was just fat or pregnant. Quite amusing to see their confused looks. 


And this is my bump at 22 weeks! My cute little baby is growing inside! :) 


This week also marked the final time that I could step foot overseas before Caibaobao's arrival because my passport was expiring!
So off to JB we went, since we were on a budget and it was so last minute! I didn't thought that the husband would agree so spontaneously when I had casually mentioned it. 

So yes, my last passport stamp. 


Though it was a short short trip, it was a very fufilling one. We spent the day eating, shopping, and KTVing. Love shopping at JB because everything was so much cheaper than in SG, but the husband had restricted me as we had only changed 100sgd. Bringing the husband out for shopping is such a burden! Sigh.

This marquee totally described me. I am not going to quit shopping, I am just gonna put it on hold until we're more financially stable! And that's my little-and-not-so-obvious bump under my clothing!


And our best best buys!
An Arsenal onesie. The 3 of us would be wearing the same arsenal "jersey", and a cute onesie from H&M. 

I think these 2 are the first clothings we bought for Caibaobao!






No comments:

Post a Comment