Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Prengancy Journey - Week 21

I shall do a week by week post from week 21 onwards (although this is already a backdated post, since I'm at my 22nd week today).
I share on the pregnancy symptoms that I am still feeling thus far. 

This week marks the halfway mark of my pregnancy journey! Hooray.
Can't believe that we are already halfway to meeting our little boy!

This is my 21 weeks bump shot! And some people have commented on how "compact" it looks, which I do agree it's a little small. Need to remind myself to ask my gynae if this is normal on my next appointment with him!

I am still vomitting on average once a week. I've since gotten used to vomiting since the first trimester though I still hate that feeling. 
Am still abstaining from pork cos that's the number 1 thing that induces my puke. 
Still feeling giddiness occasionally but as long as I lie down and take some bedrest, I would be fine later on.

I think one of the best highlight of the week was to be able feel the kicks and rolls my little boy!
Not sure how to describe these kicks and rolls, but it's a weird feeling especially the rolls.. but it's an amazing feeling.
The kicks and rolls were also useful to help me reassure myself that the baby is fine and growing well in my tum tum!

Alright thats it for my 21 weeks update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment