Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Weekend Brunch: Food For Thought

I am extremely upset because this is the second time I'm typing this entry. I have no idea why blogger didn't auto save my entry and I was so shocked when I saw that this entry had only pictures and no words when I published it :( :(

As you can see, I haven't gotten over my new selfie camera and still take loads of #selfies or #wefies as some might call it. Totally in love with the beauty mode function because it gives me such flawless skin!

But I guess, camera makers might want to consider adding a second function to the camera, and that is to have an automatic slimming function to faces/bodies. V-shaped faces are all in the rage now and I think many girls are going under the knives to achieve that Vshaped face. So for gutless people like me, the auto-slimming function mode in the camera will suffice for now!

So these are our #wefies before we left for our weekend brunch at Food For Thought!



I have known about Food For Thought for a few years now, because they are employers for my clients at my workplace. I have always known them as a social enterprise with big heart. I've never tried their food because I was wary of meeting my clients when I dined there. But I decided to give it a try as I have always heard good feedbacks about the restaurant. 

We went to the Botanical Garden's branch because reviews said that food at this branch was slightly cheaper than the other 2 branches and there's no service charge or GST which is excellent for people who are in a saving mode like us! 


Look at the crowd on a Sunday late morning/early afternoon! It was bustling with people! It was such a good place to be at on a Sunday morning, because you can hear laughters, and see friends gathering around to have a good time together. 

Though it was crowded, it was not difficult to find a seat (probably because there's only 2 of us) because the place is pretty big. 



There's also a playground outside the eating area, to occupy those hyperactive kids, while the parents enjoy their Sunday brunch with each other :) 


And here are more pictures of us while waiting for the food. 






We had ordered 2 sets of the customised which meant that we could choose what exactly we wanted on our  plate. This set cost us about $15 which is pretty affordable. And the serving is really huge as well. Both of us couldn't really finish the food.

The butter toast was also very delicious! 


The whole point of this picture is to show my sharp chin! (hehe, shameless creature here), but I have been diligently using my Clarins Lifting serum that was just launched in May 2014 and I really hope to get rid of the water/salt/fats/sugar retention in those bubbly cheeks! And it really seems to be working, doesn't it? 


Food for Thought did not disappoint and we agreed that we would definitely drop by again one of these days! 

And finally our #ootd #wiwt for our branch. Since I got the camera as my present, I have been training the husband to take nice #ootds for me. He's a really hard one to train (totally no photography talent!) but, I will persevere! 




Alrights, that's all for our lunch date and till the next! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment