Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Twenty-Seven!

My favourite months of the year has got to be July and December. July because it's my birthday month! And I get to recieve presents, have free meal treats and so much love from close friends! Most importantly, I get to openly declare that I'm a princess and nobody will say anything to put me down! (Heh heh heh) 

December because it's the month with so many festive holidays (and public holidays) and also the month when there's least work cos everyone else feels demotivated to work in December! 

So after months and months of waiting, it's finally JULY and it's finally my BIRTHDAY!! 

An hour before the clock struck 12am, the husband told me that he had a stomach upset and was going to the toilet. 

Yes, in case you were wondering, we do report to each other on the mundane stuff that we do..... 

Half an hour later, he told me again that he had another bout of stomach upset and needed to use the toilet again, and then said he needed to focus on his big business in the toilet and hence couldn't msg me further.. Little did I know, that that sneaky fella was actually on his way to my place to give me surprise! 

He wanted to be the first to wish me happy birthday and wanted to deliver the chocolate cake that I so desperately wanted him to get for me. 

The hubby lighted up the candles and we sang a birthday song for me.. Aww.. So much ❤️


And of course, we needed to take picture   Together! 

This is what happens when you get a noob mum who is totally not tech-savvy and probably still living in the 80s to take a picture for you. 



And then we tried to take one ourselves! Quite cute I say! 

Pardon the white stuff on my face. I was already ready to go to bed, therefore the pimple cream, the makeup-less face, the PJs. 

If he told me that he was coming, I would definitely don on the prettiest looking dress I could find! 



And here is the present that the hubs gave me this year. 

A hand written card.
A self-recorded birthday song on his phone. 
A samsung nx mini selfie camera! #selfiesFTW! 

I have already tried using the camera, and the pictures are so so pretty and the colours are so bright! And it's so easy to transfer the pictures from the camera to my phone and Instagram immediately! 

Love love my presents! 


Thank you hubby again, for the wonderful surprise and I hope we will always be able to celebrate each other's birthday till we get old and wrinkly! 









No comments:

Post a Comment