Sunday, July 6, 2014

27th Birthday Dinner

The husband had also made reservations at a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant and kept it as a surprise. 

It was indeed a pleasant surprise because I was never a fan of Japanese cuisine nor Teppanyaki. I was expecting that we were going to have dinner at western restaurant since it was normally the case. So when he brought me to the door of the restaurant I still thought he was kidding until he told the waiter that he had made a reservation. 

When we reached, the restaurant was rather empty and we were the first customer at the Teppanyaki bar. 

We were given the menu but the husband refused to let me take a look at menu. He said that he had already decided what to order for me. He had refused to let me look at the menu because he knew I would choose the cheapest meal and would also nag at him for bringing me to such an expensive restaurant. ( I'm usually very willing to spend on food, but we are currently on a 'saving mode' due to the wedding). 

But anyways, he still made the decision for me and ordered a lobster meal for me because he knew I'm a huge fan of seafood! He ordered a beef set for himself. 



This mister here is our Teppanyaki chef. A really very friendly, nice and excellent chef. 

I must say, it was pretty difficult to take pictures of the food because as with teppanyaki, they don't serve all the food together. And each time, the servings were pretty small. I tried to take pictures of the food, but they don't look really appetizing. 


Here's the pictures of the food and look at our creative chef! He made the fried rice into a heart shape!
He had also make the fried rice 'alive' by making it pump using his ladle. And the fried rice was extremely delicious!

See, I told you it was really hard to take pictures of the food. The picture on the bottom right corner was mayonnaise lobster and was really good as well, the pictures really did not do justice to the food. 


And here's not forgetting our #wefie using my brand new camera!! 😄


And finally ending off with my birthday #ootd. It was initially a very tough decision of what to wear for. Y birthday #ootd. Was contemplating between this and a dress, but I felt that since I was always in a dress no matter what occasions, I decided to wear jumpsuit for a change and I'm really glad I did. 

Jumpsuit - mdscollections | necklace - New Look | bag - Chanel Wallet on Chain | shoes - prettyFit 


"Age is irrelevant:
You can be ravishingly beautiful at twenty, charming at forty,
And irresistible for the rest of your life. "

And I'm ready for 27! Bring it on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment