Monday, October 20, 2014

Hens night!

Attending my own Hen's night just made me realised that my wedding is really coming soon. As of today, my wedding is less than a month away!

It's so exciting yet so scary at the same time because I  am going to spend my entire lifetime with this only person, and I wondering if we both can get used to seeing and living with each other.

Life ahead is not going to be easy but both of us want to make this marriage work, and for that I am very grateful.

So anyway, the bridesmaid arranged for a Hen's night for me on 11th October 2014 and this was going to be the first weekend in a long time, that I will not be spending it with the hubby, and secondly, to be going for a staycation with my friends.

We chose Studio M for the staycation and it was a really nice place except that the toilet may be a little too small and the walls were not sound proof, because we did get complained that we were making too much of a noise and was advised to lower down our volume!

Who goes to a staycation and don't make so much noise! Humph!

And this was what I saw when I entered our room 432, beautifully decorated by 2 of the bridesmaid, Cheryl and Dom.

Of course we (I) needed to take a lot of selfies with it so that I won't waste their effort. And it was in my favourite pink colour! :)






We tried to take a group photo with the background but failed. And the one that we were stepping on, was an additional sofa bed that we had added to accommodate all 5 for us.


After camwhoring for a while with the background, we left the hotel for the next activity of the day!

Teatime at TWG.  I have never been for tea, because I never had the time in the afternoon to do a leisure teatime with my friend, and secondly, I had never been to TWG because of its price. 

No idea what we ordered, because the menu was too wordy and was too confusing, Totally not customer-friendly! ( I meant its menu)

Only knew that there were some mini cakes, canapes, burgers, scones, macarons. We ordered another cake as well, Singapore something.. (can't remember the name).  It was the  most fulling tea anybody can have. I think that was my dinner already. The price came up to $175 for 4, but food was really good, especially the Singapore something cake that we ordered. 





This friend had queued up for close to 40 minutes just for a seat for the 4 of us. If you're going on a weekend, either go queue early or make reservations!





Can't tell but I was totally exploding from tea.

After tea, we went back to the hotel to prepare for the next activity at night. We had some time before the next activity, so we did girly stuff like manicure! 

And I was given the opportunity to be the manicurist! Wished I had brought all my stuff so I could do a better manicure for all of them. But we made use of what we had, and still had a pretty decent manicure. 


After the manicure activity, we changed out made up and was ready for our dinner and night activity.
The outfit (veil, sash and wand), was a pleasant surprise from the girls, but it was quite embarrassing to wear it everywhere we went, cos all eyes would be on you, and strangers would wished you. 


More camwhoring before we left. 





An incomplete group photo :( because another bridesmaid had arrived late as she had another event in the afternoon. 


Oh yeah, here's the last bridesmaid! 

Dinner was at a Japanese restaurant which served really good grilled food. Can't remember the name of the restaurant though, and not sure of the pricing as well because the girls didn't want to let me know. 





After dinner, it was back to the room to chill because it was too early to commence our  night activity. We needed to find almost-drunk guys who would  be willing to part with their mooh-lahs!

And we had a nerdy activity. 3 of us were helping another bridesmaid to mark her essays from her students, and the other one was reading the newspaper and excitedly tearing open the condoms!



Ambassador of the condom. 


We shared stories about infidelity and how disgusting some attached/married men can get. Too many to share on the blog, but the conclusion is, DO NOT trust guys (or maybe anyone) 100% or you risk being taken advantage of. We were making so much noise in the room that we got complained and advise to lower down our volume. 

We stayed in the room for a while more then headed for our  night activity.
No pictures of those though!


And this one was in the morning with Dominique before we checked out! :) 


And to conclude this post, here's a picture of me and the 4 beautiful bridesmaid!
Really appreciate the time and effort they have put in, in this hen's night! :) 



































No comments:

Post a Comment