Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cooking adventures

So last week when my parents in law were overseas at KL, I decided to be the good wife again and attempted to cook. 

So here are the dishes that I whipped up. 
French bean omelette, stir fry beef with broccoli (felt so proud of myself for cooking this, because I'm a non-beef eater and it was really difficult to judge whether the beef was cooked or how the gravy tasted like!) and stir fry chilli clams. 


Here's the vongole spaghetti in white wine which failed because it was toooooo spicy! I added 4 chilli padis instead of 1. I don't take chilli at all, so I thought the more chilli the better since the husband likes them. I had totally underestimated the power of 1 chilli padi. 


I cooked French beans with dried shrimps, Ma Po tofu and fried pork chops! Was craving for pork chop so decided to fry it myself! 


And finally green bean soup with sago! 


Now now, are you impressed with me already??




No comments:

Post a Comment