Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Thoughts.



This quote aptly sums up what I've been feeling recently. Lost and confused. 
I no longer find meaning in my life, no longer find meaning in what I'm doing. Don't worry, I'm not suicidal. I'm just confused about what my future holds for me, and do I want to continue doing what I'm doing now. This is not what I've envisioned it to be when I first joined this industry. 

I no longer feel the motivation, nor satisfaction in what I'm doing. But I'm not sure if this is a result of the current circumstances, or I'm burnt out, or the passion no longer burns. 

 I'm 27 this year and am at the prime of my life. I have a nagging desire to push me to leave and pursue what I really want... I want to look back at my life when I'm older, and be glad that I took the leap of faith to pursue my dreams. But financially, I don't think this is a good time to start. Also, I'm not even sure what I wanna do. 


Sigh, so is this phase that I'm undergoing right now, the Quarter Life Crisis? 


No comments:

Post a Comment