Thursday, August 28, 2014

The thing about #ootd

I have been diligently dressing up recently when I go out and also diligently taking my outfit of the day (which is also known as #ootd in short, and in Instagram lingo).

Also, I've been training the husband hard on taking good #ootd shots. There have been hits and misses and normally we would require a few shots at different locations, different backgrounds to get 1 decent outfit shoot.  I'm pretty fussy and would need to QC first and then take multiple shots. I definitely do not want messy hair, fat face, ugly poses on my outfit shoots. The poor husband would have to oblige, even though it's pretty embarrassing especially when there are people walking past us. 

And for myself, I'm not a very 'pose-y' person, so my ootd poses are always the same. But I've been trying really hard to try different poses by looking at instagrams/blog/pinterest of other people who does ootd, and try to learn from them. 

Background of the #ootd makes a difference too, because they add the 'cool aspect' to your #ootd shots, and thus I'm always looking out for nice backgrounds which I can take my #ootd shots.

I hope you have now realised that taking #ootd really requires a whole lot of effort! 

Here are recent #ootd shots taken with different background! :) 












And this! Is my favourite one of all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment