Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Brunch @ Strangers Reunion

Few weekends back, we were at Tanjong Pagar area to return my ROM dress to the bridal and we decided to do a Sunday brunch.

The very smart me suggested to go to Strangers' Reunion after hearing so many good reviews about the cafe. I knew it was a cafe that specializes in their coffee and waffles and since I had a major craving for waffles ever since I came back from Seoul, I badly wanted to go to Strangers Reunion to try out, with the approval of the husband :) And we were not disappointed at all.

Be prepared to queue up, as the cafe was not exactly very huge and was extremely crowded. But surprisingly, the queue moved very fast, and within 15 minutes, we found ourselves a seat inside the cafe.

Not a fan of truffles, but we went ahead to order this truffle fries and it was very very very nice! One of the best fries I've eaten but was pretty pricey. I could order probably like 10 packets of french fries from normal hawker centres.


And this is my berries compote waffles which looked plain, but tasted delicious. 
Too bad I am on a sugar detox now (something which I hope to blog about soon), and not able to eat it. I hope to give myself a little treat after I feel like I have been "cleansed" enough. 


The husband will never fail to order his egg benedicts. Can't remember his comments about it but since he didn't complain about anything, I guess it was to his liking as well. 


Overall, we loved Strangers Reunion and it is definitely in the top few of our list. I felt it was a little inaccessible if you don't drive, or maybe I'm just a pampered brat who doesn't like to walk too far. 

Definitely a must try if you enjoy cafe-hopping as much as I do : )

And how can we forget a #selfie! 
And I was still looking very dark and red from our Bali trip. There was no makeup on my face except for a dash of lipstick + a little bit of filter! And I love how radiant I look in the picture! 

Strangers' Reunion 
33 Kampong Bahru Road S169355





No comments:

Post a Comment