Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Our love is 4!

It seems that as we grow older, celebrations becomes less important and less fancy. Not sure is it because we are growing old, or because we are on a tight budget this year. 
We celebrated our 4th Dating Anniversary on 28th Feb 2016. Nothing fancy. 

Has it really been 4 years already?! As cliched as it might sounds, time really flies. 
Can't believe that the simple "Hello" on an app has brought us so far today! :) 

Anyways back to the celebration. We didn't have anything planned out for that special day because we had just arrived in Singapore the day before. Also, the phuket trip was also to celebrate these anniversaries. 

So we just went shopping and ended the day with a nice dinner at one of our favourite Italian resturant, Bel Mondo at Millenia Walk. 

The husband got me a present from Collate. We have been going to the shop twice already, and he thought that I really liked the dress. So he decided to buy it for me using his DBS points. Otherwise it would have cost us $179 in cash!

I'm definitely not willing to part with my $179 on a piece of clothing!
I am happy with my $20-$30 blogshop clothes.

But yes, was really appreciative of his gesture, given that I did not prepare any presents for him. 



This was our dinner at Bel Mondo. I've been there a couple of times, and I've always ordered the same thing! 
Calzone!
Besides this dish, I guess I've never ever tried the other main courses from the restaurant before. 
Yes, I am not an adventurous eater and am very resistant change, as my friend always says about me.
Looking at this picture makes me want to sink my teeth again into the crispy puff.  


The husband's. He really surprised me by ordering this dish because he is not a seafood eater. I guess he has been craving it for a long time since we saw a picture of the lobster spaghetti in Phuket. 

Craving satisfied!
I did try the lobster spaghetti too and I really really liked it!
It was so yums. 
If it's still on the menu next time, will definitely order this!


And also the only dessert we have eaten in Bel Mondo. Tiramisu. 
I used to like their Tiramisu a lot, but I think the standard has dropped. 
We've always felt that they were one of the best Tiramisu we've tasted. 

Something about the Tiramisu was not quite right. Husband said that he couldn't taste the alcohol while I felt that it was little on the dry side.




And this is us, celebrating 4 years of being in love with each other! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment