Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bad bosses


What a pity. My 101th post dedicated to this post .

When I saw this, I was like "wow, totally apt, and totally describing how I am feeling right now".
After a few organizational changes which I had hoped can help undo all the damages that had been done, I realized that we are still stuck with this unchanging legacy.

And which category am I in, you may ask. I am the remainder who has lost all motivation, every single bit of it. Just because I am newly married and in a unstable stage of my life right now.

For this I would like to tell you, that my life has never been as stable as right now, And if that promotion of yours require me to surrender and sacrifice my family life, thank you but no thanks. I am not a single bit interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment