Sunday, January 25, 2015

Wedding Talk : Banquet at Concorde Hotel (Part 2)


Oops. 3 months since the big day and I'm still not done with the wedding posts! I shall make this my last entry. More pictures and less words! 

So here's my night wedding gown which I topped up another $300 for. My package had only provided me with 2 gowns, one white gown and one evening gown. But I didn't want to be wearing the same white gown for morning and first march in, so I had negotiated and topped up additional $300 for another gown. Totally no regrets and I'm glad i made the decision because my morning gown was soiled during the photo taking session in the morning due to wet weather. 

So here's the gown which I wore for my first March in. Never thought I would choose a mermaid gown over a normal white ballgown. During the gown selection, I was attracted by the blings of this gown so decided to just try it for fun. But after I tried it on, I thought I looked really good in it, and it became my first choice. 

So here's me, taking pictures with my friends and relatives, in my absolutely pretty gown ( please allow me to be thick skin for this once! ) 















FIRST MARCH IN!!!
And so, this is how it feels like while waiting for the moment to come. Super excited and nervous!

We were walking a little too fast, and I had to whisper to the husband to slow down! 
I was so excited while walking down, that I didn't even realize the March in song was playing. 

And thank god, I didn't trip on my gown and fall. My greatest fear. 






At the VIP table.



While preparing for second March in.
And this was what I chose. A bare back red gown. 

Digio had quite limited evening gowns for me to choose from, and this was like the best of the lot. 



Second March in.

I will always feel 'abandoned' when I think of my second March in, because the husband was so busy shaking everyone's hand that he forgot he had a wife walking down the aisle with him. Humph! 



While preparing for the opening of the cork of the wine bottle. 


Look at my shocked face. Because the husband did it like within 5seconds, without any pop sound. So anti-climax.




During the traditional yum seng.


And us giving our thank you speeches. 
I think the husband did really well, because he's an antisocial introvert being (haha) and is seldom exposed to public speaking. So this was probably his first time doing it. Room for improvement but great job for his first time. 

Myself, on the hand, always thought I had a phobia of public speaking and hate speaking through the microphone. But I guess, because I was aware that I was not appraised for this and no bosses were looking at me as I delivered the speech, I was more comfortable and confident in doing so. 

Good job for me too!






And this, is the husband's proudest moment. He said he's friends with the celebrity because he had his hands on him.

Alfred ( the project superstar winner) and the other colleague was the band, Sparkle Entertainment we engaged for our wedding. They were both our band and the emcee hosting our wedding. 


And finally, the team of photographer and videographer capturing the best moments of our wedding; Android in boots. 


So yup, there's the end of the happiest day of our life. And we are both really thankful for those who made it for the wedding and for everyone's well wishes. 

We are now in the next chapter of our life, and we can't wait to see what life brings us now!
Good luck to both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment